Join us as we go deep inside master architect Paul R. Williams’ SeaView tract home development in Rancho Palos Verdes, as architect and historian Alan Hess and resident-historians Price Morgan & Larry Paul share insights into the tract’s development and style, topographical quirks and how preservationists are taking a stand to maintain this mid-century modern time capsule.
We’ll also discuss the restoration and rededication of the historic Hotel Californian neon roof sign and the big news about the future of Angels Flight railway.
- LAVA Sunday Salon: Making Sense of Parker Center (3/26)
- Esotouric’s local history presentation at the Los Angeles Breakfast Club (3/29)
- Palos Verdes Ancient & Modern tour (4/8)
- Forensic Science Seminar: From The Crime Lab To The Coroner’s Office (4/23)
- LAVA Sunday Salon: Fort Moore Pioneer Memorial (4/30)
Closely Watched Trains
- Hotel Californian neon sign installed and dedicated
- Angels Flight Friends and Neighbors Society campaign
- Esotouric celebrates our Tenth Anniversary