- Save Eagle Rock’s Route 66 Standard Service Station August 30, 2022
- A Los Angeles city councilman seeks a date with Charles Bukowski August 16, 2022
- Scoop: What the hell is happening at the Hotel Cecil? July 25, 2022
- Scoop: Downtown L.A.’s Broadway Trade Center to be boarded up before bankruptcy auction July 21, 2022
- A plea to honor the last will and testament of William S. Hart and protect his house museum July 11, 2022
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Thomas James Homes' Los Feliz redevelopment project diverting the Sacatela Creek and undermining Alexandria Avenue?
- Ghost Building: The El Mirador Apartments
- Scoop: What the hell is happening at the Hotel Cecil?
- Sister Aimee's Castle
- R.I.P. 1001 Roxbury Drive and historic preservation in Beverly Hills
- A Rare Tour of Dr. George Hodel's Whimsically Weird Childhood House
- Scoop: Downtown L.A.'s Broadway Trade Center to be boarded up before bankruptcy auction
- The Eagle Tree: Dead or Alive?
- Save Eagle Rock's Route 66 Standard Service Station
- Pasadena's recently rediscovered Adohr Milk Farms neon sign and bad research about Nat King Cole's racist neighbors
3d 19th century 20th century 1920s adaptive reuse art deco boyle heights craig sauer crime scene decorative art demolition by neglect downtown los angeles featured content historic-cultural monument historic preservation hollywood jose huizar los angeles river los angeles times national register neon onni group public corruption public policy redevelopment road trip signage skid row spanish colonial revival william l. pereira