- City of Los Angeles: Don’t Demolish the Lincoln Heights Jail! May 14, 2023
- Just another Thursday night in the City of Angels. May 12, 2023
- Bungalow Court Housing in Los Angeles Mapped March 30, 2023
- Former Los Angeles Deputy Mayor Raymond Chan, on trial for racketeering, wrote a smarmy LADBS leadership guide… and we’ve got it! March 29, 2023
- Help Save the Mabel Normand Studio Bungalow at Sunset Junction March 14, 2023
Top Posts & Pages
- Scoop: What the hell is happening at the Hotel Cecil?
- The Hotel Barclay, Empty No More
- A Rare Tour of Dr. George Hodel's Whimsically Weird Childhood House
- Sister Aimee's Castle
- A Virtual Tour of the Barclay Hotel: Grand Lobby to Hidden Tunnels
- Scoop: What the heck is happening at Skid Row Housing Trust?
- Pasadena's recently rediscovered Adohr Milk Farms neon sign and bad research about Nat King Cole's racist neighbors
- A LAVA tour of Downtown L.A.’s Subway Terminal and Tunnel
- Ghost Building: The El Mirador Apartments
- Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd... that you can explore in 3-D while listening to Lana Del Rey's song about Jergins Tunnel?
3d (13) 19th century (25) 20th century (121) 1920s (12) adaptive reuse (30) art deco (11) boyle heights (9) craig sauer (13) crime scene (19) decorative art (16) demolition by neglect (38) downtown los angeles (56) featured content (9) historic-cultural monument (42) historic preservation (106) hollywood (19) jose huizar (16) los angeles river (10) los angeles times (13) national register (14) neon (8) onni group (9) public corruption (15) public policy (43) redevelopment (53) road trip (10) signage (18) skid row (9) spanish colonial revival (11) william l. pereira (17)