Tune in for our inaugural podcast and catch up on High Performance, Hot Rods, Aerospace, and Rat Fink with Gale Banks, and Mike the Poet’s. eulogy to Huell Howser. And as always, cull tidbits from Kim & Richard’s wrap up of the week for January 21st, 2013.
You Can’t Eat The Sunshine — Esotouric’s Podcast
Subscribe to our podcast!
You Can’t Eat the Sunshine is the podcast of Esotouric, the offbeat Los Angeles company that turns the notion of guided bus tours on its ear. Each week, join Kim Cooper and Richard Schave on their Southern California adventures, as they visit with fascinating characters for wide-ranging interviews that reveal the myths, contradictions, inspirations and passions of the place. There’s never been a city quite like Los Angeles. Tune in if you’d like to find out why.
Our Theme Song is by The Ukulady
Upcoming Bus Tours
- Hotel Horrors & Main Street Vice -- Saturday, March 25th
- Echo Park Book of the Dead - Saturday, April 1st
- Special Event: Palos Verdes Ancient & Modern — Saturday, April 8th
- The Real Black Dahlia - Saturday April 15th
- Haunts of a Dirty Old Man: Charles Bukowski's Los Angeles -- Saturday, April 22nd
- In A Lonely Place: Raymond Chandler's Los Angeles -- April 29th
- Blood & Dumplings – Saturday, May 6th
- Hollywood! -- Saturday, May 13th
- Weird West Adams -- Saturday, May 20th
- Special Event: Crawling Down Cahuenga: Tom Waits’ L.A. – Saturday, June 3rd
- Hotel Horrors / Main Street Vice -- Saturday, June 10th
- Special Event: Desert Visionaries: Llano del Rio, Antelope Valley Indian Museum & Aldous Huxley’s Pearblossom Ranch -- Saturday, June 17th