New from the deranged minds of Esotouric, an historical crime bus tour meant to honor the lost souls who wander the hills and byways of the “streetcar suburbs” (Echo Park, Silver Lake, Elysian Park, Angeleno Heights) that hug Sunset Boulevard. Climb aboard to see seemingly ordinary houses, streets and commercial buildings revealed as the scenes of chilling crimes and mysteries, populated by some of the most fascinating people you’d never want to meet. Featured cases include Edward Hickman’s kidnapping of little Marion Parker, the Hillside Strangler serial killings and the bizarre “Man in the Attic” love nest slaying, plus many more incredible, forgotten tales of Angelenoes in peril. Guests will also see some of the most beautiful historic architecture in Los Angeles, including a visit to Sister Aimee Semple McPherson’s exquisite Parsonage, her one-time home, now a museum.
Upcoming Salons & Seminars
- Weird West Adams — Saturday, May 30
- Special Event: Desert Visionaries — Saturday, June 6
- Hotel Horrors & Main St Vice — Saturday, June 13
- Silent Echoes Film Locations Tour with John Bengtson— Saturday, June 20
- Silent Echoes Film Locations Tour with John Bengtson— Sunday, June 21
- Eastside Babylon — Saturday, June 27