If you’re curious about Charles Bukowski’s Los Angeles and can’t get on our tour, here are some suggestions.
• Explore his childhood home on Longwood Avenue through our photos.
• Celebrate Bukowski’s life and work by watching 20 Years After: Charles Bukowski Memorial filmed at the King Eddy Saloon, featuring readings from five notable L.A. poets and Bukowski friends: Dan Fante, S.A. Griffin, Suzanne Lummis, Joan Jobe Smith and Fred Voss. Plus: King Eddy speakeasy tour video.
• Learn about our petition to get Bukowski honored with a US postal stamp.
• Thrill to the contentious campaign to preserve his DeLongpre Avenue bungalow.
• Take a virtual Esotouric bus adventure by viewing photos from a past tour.